Privacy and Security Policy
We at DAYOBA
are sensitive to the private nature of information you provide to us over the Internet.
- Information We Collect. When you use the website, and at other times, you may be providing DAYOBA with your personally identifiable information. The personally identifiable information you provide ranges from limited personal data such as name, Date of Birth, Country of Residence and e-mail address to facts about your product preferences. In addition, our web servers automatically collect website usage information from you when you visit our website. Website usage information informs us about how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our websites, including the number and frequency of users to each web page, their IP address, and the length of their stays.
- How We Use Information Collected. We may combine the personally identifiable information you provide DAYOBA on our websites with other information about you that is available to us, including website usage information and information from other sources. We may use this information to enable us to process, validate and verify requests; to improve your experience on our website; to improve and develop new products, features and services; to alert you to new products and services and special offers; to provide marketing with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns; to allow us to personalise the advertising users see based on their personal characteristics or preferences, and for other purposes.
- We may share such information with third parties to help us improve our content, provide you with the products or services requested, and to help our service providers to perform services on our behalf.
- Cookies. Like most websites, DAYOBA automatically collects information and data through the use of "cookies". "Cookies" are small text files a website can use to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the website and allow a website to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising.
- Security. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your personally identifiable information.
- Policy Modifications. We may change this Privacy and Security Policy from time to time. We will post any changes here, so that you will know our privacy practices. Please be sure to check back periodically. However, we will not use your personal information in a manner materially different from this Privacy and Security Policy without your consent.
- Comments and Questions. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our Privacy and Security Policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.